The JIS Arun Vertical Radiator's most distinguished feature are the bold rectangular tubes which create its sensational
form. This stainless steel radiator is a real statement radiator adding a touch of luxury
to interior designs in both brushed and polished finishes. The prerogative to hang the Arun vertically as an upright radiator, only serves to make it an ever more desireable and
In addition, optional towel hangers are
available which can be added to make it the perfect radiator for
bathrooms and kitchens, filling the shoes of more traditional heated
towel rails and doing so with bells on.
It is possible to convert this
radiator to a DUAL ENERGY format. A choice of Standard or Cylindrical Adjustable Element and JIS Dual
Fuel Valves are available for this conversion, see related
products or call 01282 611172 for further details.
Reasons to LOVE these designer radiators:
- A stunning design.
- Space saving dimensions.
- JIS Standard Brackets (85mm) are included with this heated towel rail.
- Alternatively, if Short Brackets (65mm) at no additional cost or Adjustable Brackets (60mm-85mm) at a discounted price are required, please go to these products on our website and click the option 'Purchased with a JIS Radiator' to receive the discounted price.
- JIS radiators carry a 25 year guarantee.
The following is a simple guide to identify appropriate valves.
Pipework from the wall:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
Pipework from the floor:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Straight Valves are required.
Finally there is the option of Manual Valves which are controlled, as their name suggests, manually or Thermostatic Valves which have an in-built sensor that regulates heat outputs.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.