The Bisque Trubi Double Tube Radiator graces interiors with its understated elegance. The slender tubes of this modern column radiator are cleverly spaced to give a subtle appearance which belies its impressive heat outputs. Double tube models of this energy efficient radiator provide additional output for larger rooms or rooms with higher fluctuations in room temperature.
Reasons to LOVE these designer radiators:
- Contemporary column radiator design.
- Horizontal and vertical formats available.
- These coloured radiators are available in a selection of RAL colour finishes.
- Double tube radiators provide high outputs.
- Bisque radiators carry a 5 year guarantee.
The following is a simple guide to identify appropriate valves.
Pipework from the wall:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
Pipework from the floor:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Straight Valves are required.
Finally there is the option of Manual Valves which are controlled, as their name suggests, manually or Thermostatic Valves which have an in-built sensor that regulates heat outputs.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.