The looping stainless steel tubes of the divine Bisque Orbit Towel Radiator provide ample space for towels in any chic bathroom. The look is completed by cleverly placed air vents which are discretely hidden from view.
Reasons to LOVE these designer towel rails:
- Looping curves which make it one of our feature radiators.
- A stainless steel finish.
- Bisque stainless steel radiators carry a 10 year guarantee.
- Electrical elements have a 2 year warranty.
The following is a simple guide to identify appropriate valves.
Pipework from the wall:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled or Double Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Angled or Double Angled Valves are required.
Pipework from the floor:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Straight Valves are required.
There is also the option of Manual Valves which are controlled, as their name suggests, manually or Thermostatic Valves which have an in-built sensor that regulates heat outputs.
For more information see our selection of radiator valves or call the Love Radiators Team. We'd LOVE to help.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.