The Bisque Classic Electric Column Radiator is an elegant update of a timeless classic. The popular anthracite finish sits perfectly in modern interiors whilst quartz adds a warm texture in more traditional settings.
The trend towards traditional radiators to replace outdated panel radiators or as renovation projects in period properties has become ever more popular in recent times only serving to increase the desirablity of these models.
An integral adjustable thermostat is included with all electric models. It has three operating modes which are operated by a wireless, digital remote controller.
Reasons to LOVE these electric designer radiators:
- Floor standing radiators ooze period charm.
- Electric heaters provide on demand heating.
- Available in a range of colour finishes including anthracite.
- A wide range of stocked sizes.
- Bisque radiators carry a 5 year guarantee.
- Electrical elements have a 2 year warranty.
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
What are BTU's?
BTU's are ‘British Thermal Units’, the unit in which radiator efficiency is measured. Many factors such as room dimensions and windows are used to calculate the required outputs of radiators, in order to heat a room.
How do I Calculate the BTU's for my Room?
The best way to get an accurate BTU calculation is to enlist the services of a certified plumber. Love Radiators's BTU Calculator is an estimate guide as to what level of BTU and Watt output will efficiently heat your room.
Please remember, it is also possible to combine radiators to achieve a BTU level. Many rooms have more than one radiator in them for this very reason.
Delivery is FREE with this item. For delivery date please select your options first then refer to the additional text below just under availability.