The innovative, award winning design of the Zehnder Vitalo Bar Electric Towel Radiator makes use of quality corrosion-resistant materials to create a bold statement in the most stylish of bathrooms. The Vitalo Bar is undeniably a feature radiator however it is more than just good looking. Its incredibly slim profile responds quickly and economically to radiate impressive heat outputs.
Reasons to LOVE these designer towel radiators:
- Slim 16mm profile.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Fast response times and energy efficiency.
- A Class II IPX4-IK09 system (Zone 1 Bath and Zone 2 Shower) with a Radio Frequency Remote Programmer.
- Wireless control up to a range of 30 metres in open spaces and 10 metres between rooms (one wall).
- A choice of pre-set programmes – working from a set ‘comfort temperature’.
- Full customisation of weekly programmes – setting times of day to switch between eco and comfort settings.
- Zehnder electric towel radiators have a 2 year guarantee.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.