The Zehnder Stellar Spa Cloakroom Radiator is a popular choice in bathrooms with small proportions. Its compact frame and carefully positioned rails allow for additional space to hang towels, making it a sought after cloakroom and ensuite radiator.
This radiator is compatible with the Zehnder Dual Energy Pack (Class I IPX5) for self-fit DUAL ENERGY conversion. Please call 01282 611172 if further details are required.
Reasons to LOVE these designer cloakroom radiators:
- Simple ladder rail design.
- Cloakroom radiators have compact dimensions.
- A rust resistant finish.
- Colour options available.
- Zehnder stainless steel radiators have a 10 year guarantee.
The following is a simple guide to identify appropriate valves.
Pipework from the wall:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
Pipework from the floor:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Straight Valves are required.
Finally there is the option of Manual Valves which are controlled, as their name suggests, manually or Thermostatic Valves which have an in-built sensor that regulates heat outputs.
What are BTUs?
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?