The Zehnder Quaro Spa Electric Towel Radiator brings contemporary simplicity to modern bathrooms. The clarity of this heated towel rail's sleek design is complemented by cleverly designed right-angled wall brackets. Generously spaced horizontal tubes give plenty of space for towels to dry, making it a practical option too.
Reasons to LOVE these electric ladder rails:
- Elegant square profile.
- A wide selection of colour finishes including chrome and stainless steel.
- A Class II IPX4-IK09 system (Zone 1 Bath and Zone 2 Shower) with a Radio Frequency Remote Programmer.
- Wireless control up to a range of 30 metres in open spaces and 10 metres between rooms (one wall).
- A choice of pre-set programmes – working from a set ‘comfort temperature’.
- Full customisation of weekly programmes – setting times of day to switch between eco and comfort settings.
- Zehnder electric radiators have a 2 year guarantee.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.