The Zehnder Charleston Electric Radiator is a handsome oil-filled, multi-column radiator which has a range of applications. In particular, it is ideal for installation in loft conversions, conservatories and extensions to avoid the inconvenience of extending plumbing.
Reasons to LOVE these electric designer radiators:
- Classic column design.
- A selection of colour finishes available.
- A Class II IPX4-IK09 system (Zone 1 Bath and Zone 2 Shower) with a Radio Frequency Remote Programmer.
- Wireless control up to a range of 30 metres in open spaces and 10 metres between rooms (one wall).
- A choice of pre-set programmes – working from a set ‘comfort temperature’.
- Full customisation of weekly programmes – setting times of day to switch between eco and comfort settings.
- Zehnder electric radiators have a 2 year guarantee.
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
What are BTU's?
BTU's are ‘British Thermal Units’, the unit in which radiator efficiency is measured. Many factors such as room dimensions and windows are used to calculate the required outputs of radiators, in order to heat a room.
How do I Calculate the BTU's for my Room?
The best way to get an accurate BTU calculation is to enlist the services of a certified plumber. Love Radiators's BTU Calculator is an estimate guide as to what level of BTU and Watt output will efficiently heat your room.
Please remember, it is also possible to combine radiators to achieve a BTU level. Many rooms have more than one radiator in them for this very reason.
Delivery is FREE with this item. For delivery date please select your options first then refer to the additional text below just under availability.