The multi-column frame of the Zehnder Charleston Bar Cloakroom Radiator combines old school looks with modern day practicality. Classic towel radiators provide an elegant hanging place for towels in smaller, more compact spaces like ensuites and cloakrooms.
This traditional cloakroom radiator is supplied with a stylish chrome towel bar.
Reasons to LOVE these designer towel radiators:
- Classic column design.
- Practical chrome towel bar.
- Cloakroom radiators are suited to bathrooms with limited space.
- These coloured towel radiators are available in a selection of RAL colour finishes.
- Zehnder towel radiators have a 5 year guarantee.
The following is a simple guide to identify appropriate valves.
Pipework from the wall:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
Pipework from the floor:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Straight Valves are required.
Finally there is the option of Manual Valves which are controlled, as their name suggests, manually or Thermostatic Valves which have an in-built sensor that regulates heat outputs.
What are BTUs?
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?