The multi-column frame of the Zehnder Charleston Bar Cloakroom Radiator combines old school looks with modern day practicality. Classic towel radiators provide an elegant hanging place for towels in smaller, more compact spaces like ensuites and cloakrooms.
This traditional cloakroom radiator is supplied with a stylish chrome towel bar.
Reasons to LOVE these designer towel radiators:
- Classic column design.
- Practical chrome towel bar.
- Cloakroom radiators are suited to bathrooms with limited space.
- These coloured towel radiators are available in a selection of RAL colour finishes.
- Zehnder towel radiators have a 5 year guarantee.
The following is a simple guide to identify appropriate valves.
Pipework from the wall:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
Pipework from the floor:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Straight Valves are required.
Finally there is the option of Manual Valves which are controlled, as their name suggests, manually or Thermostatic Valves which have an in-built sensor that regulates heat outputs.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.