Although the narrow tubes of the Vasco Malva Towel Radiator may look delicate and slight, its strength should not be underestimated. Its high-reaching vertical frame is jam-packed with rails which pump out noteworthy outputs.
With over 50 finishes available, this colour towel radiator has the ability to draw the eye and become a focal point in classy bathroom interiors.
Reasons to LOVE these designer towel radiators:
- Delicate design.
- An extensive selection of colour finishes.
- A wide range of stocked sizes.
- High outputs.
- These Vasco towel radiators carry a 10 year guarantee.
The following is a simple guide to identify appropriate valves.
Pipework from the wall:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled or Double Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Angled or Double Angled Valves are required.
Pipework from the floor:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Straight Valves are required.
There is also the option of Manual Valves which are controlled, as their name suggests, manually or Thermostatic Valves which have an in-built sensor that regulates heat outputs.
For more information see our selection of radiator valves or call the Love Radiators Team. We'd LOVE to help.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.