The stunning simplicity of the MHS Arturo Vertical Radiator's geometric design makes a bold statement in any modern interior. When hung vertically the Arturo is a beautifully versatile choice for a wide range of wall spaces. An optional towel holder is available in a polished finish to complement
the design of this radiator and enhance its practicality.
These stainless steel radiators are manufactured in polished or brushed finishes.
Reasons to LOVE these designer radiators:
- Striking stainless steel rails make this one of our feature radiators.
- Polished or brushed finishes.
- Optional towel holder.
- These MHS radiators carry a 10 year guarantee.
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
What are BTU's?
BTU's are ‘British Thermal Units’, the unit in which radiator efficiency is measured. Many factors such as room dimensions and windows are used to calculate the required outputs of radiators, in order to heat a room.
How do I Calculate the BTU's for my Room?
The best way to get an accurate BTU calculation is to enlist the services of a certified plumber. Love Radiators's BTU Calculator is an estimate guide as to what level of BTU and Watt output will efficiently heat your room.
Please remember, it is also possible to combine radiators to achieve a BTU level. Many rooms have more than one radiator in them for this very reason.
Delivery is FREE with this item. For delivery date please select your options first then refer to the additional text below just under availability.