We are pleased that you have chosen Love Radiators to provide you with a radiator perfectly suited to your specifications.
Follow these instructions to complete your order:
- Select your quotation in the drop down menu by selecting your name.
- Click 'Add To Cart'.
- Go to 'Check Out'.
- Enter 'Your Personal Details', ' Your Password' and 'Your Address' to register an account OR choose 'Guest Checkout' and enter the requested details.
- In the section 'Add Comments About Your Order' confirm the radiator(s) you wish to order. Special orders are bespoke and this is the last opportunity to ensure that the dimensions and finishes quoted are correct.
- If necessary, add any further details regarding delivery arrangements in the 'Add Comments About Your Order'.
- Proceed with 'Payment Method'.
If you need any further help or advice, don't hesitate to contact the Love Radiators Team. We'd be happy to help.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.