We are pleased that you have chosen Love Radiators to provide you with a radiator perfectly suited to your specifications.
Follow these instructions to complete your order:
- Select your quotation in the drop down menu by selecting your name.
- Click 'Add To Cart'.
- Go to 'Check Out'.
- Enter 'Your Personal Details', ' Your Password' and 'Your Address' to register an account OR choose 'Guest Checkout' and enter the requested details.
- In the section 'Add Comments About Your Order' confirm the radiator(s) you wish to order. Special orders are bespoke and this is the last opportunity to ensure that the dimensions and finishes quoted are correct.
- If necessary, add any further details regarding delivery arrangements in the 'Add Comments About Your Order'.
- Proceed with 'Payment Method'.
If you need any futher help or advice, don't hesitate to contact the Love Radiators Team. We'd be happy to help.
What are BTU's?
BTU's are ‘British Thermal Units’, the unit in which radiator efficiency is measured. Many factors such as room dimensions and windows are used to calculate the required outputs of radiators, in order to heat a room.
How do I Calculate the BTU's for my Room?
The best way to get an accurate BTU calculation is to enlist the services of a certified plumber. Love Radiators's BTU Calculator is an estimate guide as to what level of BTU and Watt output will efficiently heat your room.
Please remember, it is also possible to combine radiators to achieve a BTU level. Many rooms have more than one radiator in them for this very reason.
Delivery is FREE with this item. For delivery date please select your options first then refer to the additional text below just under availability.