The lustrous rails which run the height of the JIS Hove Vertical Radiator provide significant surface area to emit high levels of radiant heat. One of this model's most desirable features is the option to mount it vertically, creating a stunning upright radiator and making best use of limited wall sapce. The Hove is an eye-catching feature radiator which makes a real statement in both brushed and polished stainless steel finishes.
It is possible to convert this radiator to a DUAL ENERGY format. A choice of Standard or Cylindrical Adjustable Element and JIS Dual Fuel Valves are available for this conversion, see related products or call 01282 611172 for further details.
Reasons to LOVE these designer radiators:
- Sensational design.
- Space saving dimensions.
- Optional towel hangers are
available, providing an uber stylish alternative to more traditional heated towel rails.
- JIS Standard Brackets (85mm) are included with this heated towel rail.
- Alternatively, if Short Brackets (65mm) at no additional cost or Adjustable Brackets (60mm-85mm) at a discounted price are required, please go to these products on our website and click the option 'Purchased with a JIS Radiator' to receive the discounted price.
- JIS radiators carry a 25 year guarantee.
The following is a simple guide to identify appropriate valves.
Pipework from the wall:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Angled or Corner Valves are required.
Pipework from the floor:
- For radiators with side connections, Angled Valves are required.
- For radiators with connections underneath, Straight Valves are required.
Finally there is the option of Manual Valves which are controlled, as their name suggests, manually or Thermostatic Valves which have an in-built sensor that regulates heat outputs.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.