The exquisite JIS Fletching Electric Towel Radiator hints at the traditional whilst maintaining all the benefits of modern manufacture at exacting standards. It is clearly a heated towel rail of distinction.
As standard, this electric radiator has a separate element inlet connection on the bottom right hand.
Side tappings are dependent on the type of valves used, when using Solar Angled Valves the pipe centres are 315mm.
Reasons to LOVE these electric designer towel rails:
- Traditional towel rails are a classic choice.
- 100% stainless steel.
- JIS Standard Brackets (85mm) are included with this heated towel rail.
- Alternatively, if Short Brackets (65mm) at no additional cost or Adjustable Brackets (60mm-85mm) at a discounted price are required, please go to these products on our website and click the option 'Purchased with a JIS Radiator' to receive the discounted price.
- JIS radiators carry a 25 year guarantee.
- Electrical elements are guaranteed for 12 months.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.