The bowed profile of the JIS Adur Towel Radiator adds a touch of glamour and allure to interiors whilst the generous spaces between rails ensure it is also a practical and useable choice.
It is possible to convert this
radiator to a DUAL ENERGY format. A choice of JIS Elements and JIS Dual
Fuel Valves are available for this conversion. Please see related
products or call 01282 611172 for further details.
Reasons to LOVE these designer towel radiators:
- Ample hanging room.
- High outputs.
- Stainless steel radiators are rust resistant in humid bathroom environments.
- JIS Standard Brackets (85mm) are included with this heated towel rail.
- Alternatively, if Short Brackets (65mm) at no additional cost or Adjustable Brackets (60mm-85mm) at a discounted price are required, please go to these products on our website and click the option 'Purchased with a JIS Radiator' to receive the discounted price.
- JIS radiators carry a 25 year guarantee.
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
What are BTU's?
BTU's are ‘British Thermal Units’, the unit in which radiator efficiency is measured. Many factors such as room dimensions and windows are used to calculate the required outputs of radiators, in order to heat a room.
How do I Calculate the BTU's for my Room?
The best way to get an accurate BTU calculation is to enlist the services of a certified plumber. Love Radiators's BTU Calculator is an estimate guide as to what level of BTU and Watt output will efficiently heat your room.
Please remember, it is also possible to combine radiators to achieve a BTU level. Many rooms have more than one radiator in them for this very reason.
Delivery is FREE with this item. For delivery date please select your options first then refer to the additional text below just under availability.