The Eucotherm Standard White Infrared Radiator is the height of modern heating technology. This ultra sleek, ultra slim infrared panel can be used with any plug socket or
connected to the home's electricity circuit, making it a versatile
choice which supplies an innovative heating solution.
Reasons to LOVE these infrared trade radiators:
- Infrared heating technology.
- Heating on demand.
- Can be connected to any plug socket or dedicated circuit.
- Can easily be used in conjunction with a thermostat or timer.
- No heat dust for allergy sufferers.
- Our affordable infrared radiators are at trade prices.
- These Eucotherm infrared radiators carry a 5 year guarantee.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.