The Eucotherm Mars Vitro Electro Radiator is a glossy glass fronted
radiator which provides heating on demand. Available in a variety of colours, the Vitro Electro is a feature radiator which makes a bold,
contemporary statement where a mains power source is necessary.
Reasons to LOVE these electric trade radiators:
- Glass radiators provide a unique heating solution.
- A choice of 4 colour finishes available.
- Can be connected to any plug socket or dedicated circuit.
- Can be used in conjunction with a thermostat or timer.
- Our affordable electric radiators are at trade prices.
- These Eucotherm electric radiators carry a 10 year guarantee.
- Eucotherm electric elements are guaranteed for 2 years.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.