Bold and daring in an array of bright, striking colours or discreet and understated in a range of subtle neutrals, the Bisque Convector Radiator is the perfect heating solution where windows reach almost to the floor.
This radiator is supplied as standard with grilles in the radiator's selected colour.
If preferred, the option is available for polished stainless steel grilles as an attractive alternative. Please call us on 01282 611172 to specify if these grilles are required.
Reasons to LOVE these designer radiators:
- Floor standing design.
- Low level radiators are well suited below low window sills or on walls with floor to ceiling glass.
- These coloured radiators are available in a selection of RAL colour finishes.
- A wide range of stocked sizes.
- Bisque radiators carry a 5 year guarantee.
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
Please enter your information below:
|Room Length (m)|
|Room Width (m)|
|Room Height (m)|
|Type of Room|
|Any North Facing Walls?|
|Patio doors or French windows?|
|Double Glazed Windows?|
Please remember, it is also possible to combine radiators to achieve a BTU level. Many rooms have more than one radiator in them for this very reason.
Delivery is FREE with this item. For delivery date please select your options first then refer to the additional text below just under availability.