The clean, simple lines of the Bisque Straight Fronted Electric Towel Radiator creates luxury in any bathroom or cloakroom. The quiet elegance of this heated towel rail provides a practical and stylish perch for the fluffiest of towels.
These electric radiators are supplied with a standard non-adjustable
heater which has a white or chrome cap to complement the radiator
Allow 100 mm beneath the radiator for the flex.
Reasons to LOVE these electric towel rails:
- Stylish tube on tube design.
- Electric heaters can be used independent of the central heating system.
- These coloured towel radiators are available in a selection of RAL colour finishes including chrome.
- A wide range of stocked sizes.
- Bisque radiators carry a 5 year guarantee.
- Electrical elements have a 2 year warranty.
What are BTUs?
British Thermal Units' or BTUs are the units in which radiator outputs are measured. By calculating the required BTUs needed to heat a room, you are able to ensure that you select radiators which provide sufficient heat to keep you comfortably in the cosy middle ground between shivery and sweltering.
Every radiator on our website has a BTU rating which is listed on our product pages alongside other product details. It is worth noting that, it is possible to combine radiator outputs to achieve a room’s BTU level. For that reason, many rooms have more than one radiator.
How do I calculate the BTUs needed for my room?
Factors such as the type of room, its dimensions and glazing are used to calculate required BTUs however it is always advisable to enlist the advice of a certified plumber if you are in any doubt.