The Bisque Classic Column Radiator With Feet is a floor standing radiator which pays homage to classic period design.
Traditional radiators have very much come back into vogue of late as renovation and refurbishment projects grounded in time-honoured design have come to the fore.
Whilst at first glance you might assume school style radiators to be a little old fashioned for contemporary settings, they are in fact surprisingly versatile. Popular bare metal and anthracite finishes can sit perfectly in modern interiors as can options from our vibrant colour palette which add a vintage twist.
Reasons to LOVE these designer radiators:
- Floor standing column radiators ooze period charm.
- These coloured column radiators are available in a selection of RAL colour finishes including lacquered bare metal and anthracite.
- A wide range of stocked sizes.
- High outputs.
- Bisque radiators carry a 5 year guarantee.
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- If your pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
What are BTU's?
BTU's are ‘British Thermal Units’, the unit in which radiator efficiency is measured. Many factors such as room dimensions and windows are used to calculate the required outputs of radiators, in order to heat a room.
How do I Calculate the BTU's for my Room?
The best way to get an accurate BTU calculation is to enlist the services of a certified plumber. Love Radiators's BTU Calculator is an estimate guide as to what level of BTU and Watt output will efficiently heat your room.
Please remember, it is also possible to combine radiators to achieve a BTU level. Many rooms have more than one radiator in them for this very reason.
Delivery is FREE with this item. For delivery date please select your options first then refer to the additional text below just under availability.